Pediprime: A four in one Foot Spa Massager
Presenting the Pediprime foot spa massager, the pride our of our collection. Simply put, Pediprime is the ultimate foot care device and allows you to give your feet the attention they need without stepping outside your home! The unique machine is a 4 in 1-foot bath spa that covers all the basic foot care requirements and much more.
- Fitted with 14 removable massage rollers, which provide a rejuvenating deep tissue massage.
- The foot massager has an in-built water heating and bubbling mechanism and you can control the temperature settings as well.
- The benefits aren’t limited to pain-relief, the foot massager improves circulation, metabolism, and helps you deal with cracked heels.
- Pediprime has been through several rounds of safety tests and is fitted with an overheating protection function.
- If all that wasn’t enough, we also provide you with a set of delightful Epsom salts with natural oil extracts. Add these to the water in your foot bath spa and take your experience to the next level!
What are you waiting for? Treat yourselves and your loved ones with this easy to use, multi-purpose device today!
How do you use a foot spa massager?
A foot spa massager is easy to use. Fill water in the foot and leg massager up to the marked level. Switch on the massager and place your feet in it for a relaxing experience. Remember to read the attached instruction manual to familiarize yourself with the various settings and add-ons.
Do you put hot or cold water in a foot spa?
Zircon’s Pediprime Foot Spa Massager comes with an in-built heating setting that you can control as per your requirements. You do not need to pre-heat the water before pouring it into the electric foot massager. However, not all foot massage machines come with automatic heating. Check for heating settings before you purchase a massager.
How often should you use a foot spa massager?
It depends on the user’s needs and requirements. A foot massage machine can be used several times a day. However, it advisable to avoid using the massager on a single part of the foot or leg for more than 20-30 minutes at a stretch. At the first sign of unusual discomfort or pain, switch off the foot bath spa and resume after a recovery break.
Can you use Epsom salt in foot spa massager?
Zircom’s foot spa massagers are equipped to work perfectly even with added epsom salts. In fact, we provide various epsom salts with our products, that enrich your experience. We advise you to be careful as other older models may not be compatible with epsom salts as their corrosive nature can cause damage to the machine beyond repair.
How long should you use a foot spa massager?
Typically, a foot spa massager relaxes and rejuvenates your feet in 15-30 minutes. There are no strict guidelines but we recommend that you avoid using the foot massager for long periods too often. This helps you avoid injuries and maintains the machine as well.