Trekking and expeditions add the much-needed spice to life. A date with nature is any day better than to spend time at the night clubs and bars. A trek or a camp in the wild out there can be exciting only if you take the right set of equipment along with you. This blog is an ultimate guide for newbie travel enthusiasts to plan their first camping well.
- Electric Blanket – Campings are out in the wild and nature is always uncertain. A camping tent always protects you, but what actually keeps you warm is an electric blanket that comes with heat control or temperature control. This is highly essential for your camps and treks and makes you feel cozy when it keeps you warm.
- Charcoal Stove – The best part of camping is to cook food in the wild. Instead of spending the high energy you have to make the fire for cooking, you can carry a portable coal stove. This can help you cook barbeques and yummy food. The hookah lovers can pull on to their favorite hookah flavor using this portable burner.
- Pest Repellent – This is a must-have to keep you healthy during your trek days. You will have no clue about the kind of mosquitoes or pest infestation that you would encounter with. It is always wise to carry some insect repellent sprays and some mosquito repellent creams that you could rub over your body to stay safe.
- Flashlights – This is a common thing that you would definitely not miss to carry. As you carry torch lights, make sure you have some shells and lanterns too. You will never know what would stop working and make it a necessity to carry alternatives of lights too.
- Fuel – The next important thing that you need to carry in your baggage is a bottle of fuel. This would help you set up a bonfire or even use it to fill your lanterns. Fuel can also be your savior if you encounter a wild animal.
- Camping table – Camping table can be an option in case you have a little more space to carry it. If you are traveling with your family and kids, a camping table is very essential as it makes kids feel comfortable. You can use the camping table to play your card game at night too.
- Cutlery and knives – The other essential part of your camping must be your cutlery. Make sure you carry enough spoons and plates. Do not take plastic ones as you may tend to throw it in the wild and this can harm nature and animals too. Carry reusable cutlery and make sure you carry the strongest knives that help you stay safe and cut through the ropes or anything.
- Carry hygiene essentials – It is very important to maintain hygiene in the wild. Make sure you carry plenty of towels and napkins. Do not miss out on the hand sanitizers and hand soaps. Carry sachets of them to make more space inside your trekking bags.